These information may have changed since they were published, in case of doubt please contact the organizer : theCircuit du Laquais.
driving hours: from 9 to 12 and from 14 to 17.30
Coaching can reservation.
Beware of noise standards: even some cars homologated on the road can not run on Lackey! Do not hesitate to contact the circuit 04 74 54 46 98.
Some cars and some prototypes equipped with silencers specific and meet the noise standard imposed on Lackey are allowed on specific dates. For owners of these vehicles, it is essential to contact the circuit by phone at 04 74 54 46 98. B>
- Possession of driving license
- Helmets are mandatory
- All vehicles must be equipped with an original muffler manufacturer said series in perfect condition.
- Admission of the motors must be original. Beware, some even on the road homologated cars can not run on Lackey!
- Any slip in dry conditions is prohibited for reasons of noise pollution. The DRIFT is FORBIDDEN!
- rolling schedules are imposed: 9.00-12.00 and 14.00-17.30
Driving advices from professional coaches are available on this trackday.
which cars are the best this trackday?
These car categories are not related to weight restrictions defined by the French Federation on French tracks. Please ensure that your car's weight is in the right range for this trackday.
Best car categories for this trackday are:
GT and supercars as Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, Aston Martin...
Lightweight as Lotus, Atom, KTM, Caterham...
Sport berlines and coupés as BMW M3, Z4, Audi RS, Nissan 370z...
GTI as Fiesta ST, Clio RS, Golf, Civic type R...
Classics as Porsche 914, Alfa GTV, Jaguar E-type
These car categories are not allowed on this trackday:
Race cars as Clio Cup, Porsche Cup, Seat Leon Supercopa...
Single seaters as Formula Ford, Formula Renault, Formula 3...
Sport prototypes cars as LMP4, Funyo, Norma, Ligier, Juno...
Drift is not allowed during this trackday.
For more information about this trackday, please contact the organizer