15/03/20 - Croix-en-Ternois (Circuit de Croix-en-Ternois)
These information may have changed since they were published, in case of doubt please contact the organizer : theCircuit de Croix-en-Ternois.
HOW THE DAY WENT
The day is divided into
- 3 or 4 running sessions in the morning
- 3 or 4 running sessions in the afternoon depending on the number of participants.
These last 15 to 20 minutes depending the track events.
- Sedan: Cars of small cars and original cars (Peugeot 206, Renault Clio, VW Polo ...)
- Tourism: Sedans prepared and power <300 hp (BMW, Subaru, VW Golf ...)
- GT: Cars of a power> 300 hp (Porsche, Ferrari, BMW ...)
- Single-seater and prototype: Open cars (Formula Renault, F3, Prototype ...)
- In summer: from 9am to 13pm and from 14h to 18h
- In Winter: From 9h to 13h and from 13h30 to 17h30
These car categories are not related to weight restrictions defined by the French Federation on French tracks. Please ensure that your car's weight is in the right range for this trackday.
Best car categories for this trackday are:
GT and supercars as Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, Aston Martin...
Lightweight as Lotus, Atom, KTM, Caterham...
Sport berlines and coupés as BMW M3, Z4, Audi RS, Nissan 370z...
GTI as Fiesta ST, Clio RS, Golf, Civic type R...
Race cars as Clio Cup, Porsche Cup, Seat Leon Supercopa...
Single seaters as Formula Ford, Formula Renault, Formula 3...
Sport prototypes cars as LMP4, Funyo, Norma, Ligier, Juno...
Classics as Porsche 914, Alfa GTV, Jaguar E-type
Drift is not allowed during this trackday.
For more information about this trackday, please contact the organizer