These information may have changed since they were published, in case of doubt please contact the organizer : theAlain's passions.
Day open to all brands of new cars, vintage, collectors track, including cars of less than 800 kg except the cars because of the regulations.
Morning organization in 2 series of half an hour of driving in turn, for the safety and enjoyment of all participants, to the extent possible, in the direction of track, open from 15h.
Participants The reception is from 7:30 or 8 am with breakfast (pastries, coffee, cappuccino, tea, orange juice ...)
Briefing mandatory at 8:45 or earlier depending on circuits, closing the morning glass of friendship offered by Tours Alain's Passions to group participants and chaperones.
Open bar all day.
Possibility of flying lessons with a qualified instructor on request.
All day Alain Annon preparer historic competition cars will be on hand to help and advise you free of charge in case of failure.
The organizer also offers car rental prepared track, rates on request.
- Registration day received before 15 January (1 car, 1 driver): 268 €
- Registration day from 3 group registrations received before 15 January (1 car, 1 driver): 258 €
- Registration day received between 15 January and 29 February (1 car, 1 driver): 295 €
- Registration day from 3 group registration received between 15 January and 29 February (1 car, 1 driver): 285 €
- Registration day received between March 1 and March 17 (1 car, 1 driver): 330 €
- Registration day from 3 group registration received between March 1 and March 17 (1 car, 1 driver): 310 €
- Registration day received after March 17 or on site (1 car, 1 driver): € 360
Driving advices from professional coaches are available on this trackday.
which cars are the best this trackday?
These car categories are not related to weight restrictions defined by the French Federation on French tracks. Please ensure that your car's weight is in the right range for this trackday.
Best car categories for this trackday are:
GT and supercars as Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, Aston Martin...
Lightweight as Lotus, Atom, KTM, Caterham...
Sport berlines and coupés as BMW M3, Z4, Audi RS, Nissan 370z...
GTI as Fiesta ST, Clio RS, Golf, Civic type R...
Race cars as Clio Cup, Porsche Cup, Seat Leon Supercopa...
Sport prototypes cars as LMP4, Funyo, Norma, Ligier, Juno...
Classics as Porsche 914, Alfa GTV, Jaguar E-type
These car categories are not allowed on this trackday:
Single seaters as Formula Ford, Formula Renault, Formula 3...
Drift is not allowed during this trackday.
For more information about this trackday, please contact the organizer