These information may have changed since they were published, in case of doubt please contact the organizer : theCircuit de Chenevières.
From 9:00 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 17:00 you drive 7 times 20 minutes in the day. The ringmaster and his team of commissioners are there to ensure your safety during the entire rolling.
For your convenience, a mobile catering service is available for lunch and the site has an automatic service station distributing SP 98.
- The groups are based on cars cylindered.
- You are a beginner and you just ride for the first time? No problem, come to the point ringmaster at the drivers' briefing, he will take the time to give you basic tips for you to enjoy the day without stress.
- If you want to ride with a friend, enter it in the comment box. Wherever possible, it will be reflected in the composition of the groups.
- With One car, two drivers, you can share your running sessions with a second person. Please note that the car is registered in one session, the track time remaining 7x20 minutes.
- You want to do a session in the company of an instructor pilot? it's possible ! Book now at the standard 03 83 72 39 29.
Important: The rate includes insurance underwriting Traffic on RC circuit.
- Full day (7 sessions of 20 minutes): 150 €
which cars are the best this trackday?
These car categories are not related to weight restrictions defined by the French Federation on French tracks. Please ensure that your car's weight is in the right range for this trackday.
Best car categories for this trackday are:
GT and supercars as Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, Aston Martin...
Lightweight as Lotus, Atom, KTM, Caterham...
Sport berlines and coupés as BMW M3, Z4, Audi RS, Nissan 370z...
GTI as Fiesta ST, Clio RS, Golf, Civic type R...
Race cars as Clio Cup, Porsche Cup, Seat Leon Supercopa...
Classics as Porsche 914, Alfa GTV, Jaguar E-type
These car categories are allowed even if not the best ones:
Sport prototypes cars as LMP4, Funyo, Norma, Ligier, Juno...
These car categories are not allowed on this trackday:
Single seaters as Formula Ford, Formula Renault, Formula 3...
Drift is not allowed during this trackday.
For more information about this trackday, please contact the organizer