These information may have changed since they were published, in case of doubt please contact the organizer : theCircuits de Vendée.
[This text is a machine translation]
TrackDay by Circuits de Vendée.
Accepted GT and Sports, Protos and Single-seaters, Ancient and Modern.
Paddock opening: 08h00-19h00
Track opening: 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Driving in sessions, 24 GT and Sports cars maxi or 16 Protos and Single-seaters on the Track. Food-Truck on site
- GT or Sports Day (per Driver, RC Driver Circuit insurance included): € 130
- GT or Sports 1/2 day (per Driver, RC Circuit Driver insurance included): 90 €
- GT or Sports 2nd driver: 70 €
- Single seaters or Day Protos (per Driver, RC Driver Circuit insurance included): 150 €
- Single-seaters or Protos 1/2 day (per Driver, RC Circuit Driver insurance included): € 100
- Single-seater or Protos 2nd driver: 80 €
- From the 3rd Driver on the same car, new registration fee.
- Noise level authorized for vehicles, max 95dB.
- Hold a driving license (to be presented to the administration). For under 18s Compulsory FFSA license.
- Compulsory equipment: pilot and passenger helmet (full if vehicle open), seat belt, tow hook. If road vehicle with harness, RFT says Hans recommended. If competition vehicle, RFT says Hans compulsory according to the RTS FFSA in force.
which cars are the best this trackday?
These car categories are not related to weight restrictions defined by the French Federation on French tracks. Please ensure that your car's weight is in the right range for this trackday.
Best car categories for this trackday are:
GT and supercars as Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, Aston Martin...
Lightweight as Lotus, Atom, KTM, Caterham...
Sport berlines and coupés as BMW M3, Z4, Audi RS, Nissan 370z...
GTI as Fiesta ST, Clio RS, Golf, Civic type R...
Race cars as Clio Cup, Porsche Cup, Seat Leon Supercopa...
Single seaters as Formula Ford, Formula Renault, Formula 3...
Sport prototypes cars as LMP4, Funyo, Norma, Ligier, Juno...
Classics as Porsche 914, Alfa GTV, Jaguar E-type
Drift is not allowed during this trackday.
For more information about this trackday, please contact the organizer